登录
汇率网论坛 > 跨境电商-外贸行业工作交流平台
发帖|
看2674|回0|收藏
小小 看全部
2024-1-17 10:00:13
Let's get started. - 我们开始吧。
Do we have the agenda? - 我们有会议议程吗?
I'd like to give a quick update. - 我想简要地报告一下最新情况。
Can I add something here? - 我能在这里补充一点吗?
That's a good point. - 那是个好观点。
I'm not sure I follow. - 我不太明白。
Could you elaborate on that? - 你能详细说明一下吗?
Let's take this offline. - 我们私下里讨论这个问题。
I'll circle back on that. - 我会再回到这个话题。
We need to prioritize. - 我们需要确定优先顺序。
What's the timeline on this? - 这个项目的时间表是怎样的?
Who is taking the lead on this? - 谁来负责这个?
Let's table that for now. - 让我们暂时搁置这个话题。
Can we get some alignment on this? - 我们能在这个问题上达成一致吗?
Are there any roadblocks? - 有什么障碍吗?
What are the next steps? - 下一步我们该怎么做?
Let's brainstorm this. - 让我们来头脑风暴一下。
Can we put a pin in that? - 我们能暂时搁置那个话题吗?
That's outside the scope of this meeting. - 那个不在本次会议的讨论范围内。
We're running out of time. - 我们时间不多了。
Let's focus on the main issue. - 让我们集中讨论主要问题。
Can we have a recap? - 我们能复习一下吗?
That's off-topic. - 那个离题了。
Can someone take minutes? - 有人能做会议记录吗?
Let's schedule a follow-up meeting. - 我们安排一次后续会议吧。
I think we're veering off track. - 我认为我们偏离了主题。
Does anyone have anything to add? - 还有谁有什么要补充的吗?
That's all for today. - 今天就到这里。
Can we reach a consensus? - 我们能达成共识吗?
That wraps up our meeting. - 我们的会议就此结束。
Who will follow up on this? - 谁来跟进这个问题?
Let's discuss the deliverables. - 让我们讨论一下交付物。
That's a no-go. - 那是不行的。
We need more input on this. - 我们需要对这个问题有更多的了解。
Can we drill down into this topic? - 我们能深入讨论这个话题吗?
Let's allocate resources to this. - 让我们为此分配资源。
We're on the same page. - 我们意见一致。
Can we revisit this later? - 我们稍后能重新讨论这个吗?
We need to leverage our resources. - 我们需要利用我们的资源。
Let's assess the risks involved. - 让我们评估一下所涉及的风险。

汇率网(www.HuiLvWang.com)

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

首页|简易版|触屏版|电脑版